Monday, December 13, 2010

Favorite Quotes from the boys...

My neighbor called me to ask what my son meant when he told her I was going into a nursing home... she asked again and he said, "No, wait. I think she is going into foster care."

Our Elliot was so cute tonight. He found all 4 blankies this week. As usual at bedtime he had me brush them over his head with the silky part on the edges. But this time I had to do all 4 blankets. He's been acting like a little squirrel all day, finding chairs and hidden places to stuff and hide his precious blankies... parhaps to keep away from brothers or parents?

My niece, Cassie(3), to her uncle, Matt, after he asked to kiss her:
..."No, you can't kiss me. I'm waiting for my wedding day. But you can come to my wedding day."

Nicknames for Elliot:
"Little Hercules" (my friend, Silvia)
"Yellyit" (b/c he yells or screams)
"Belly-it" (by the boys)
"Baby Bacon" (the boys)
"Thunder Thighs" (our pediatrician)

Mason:
I love my root beard! (root beer)
"Daddy, I have to tell you something. One of my toofs is bigger dan the ofer toofs."
"How good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell together in humidity"
Are we in our land yet?
Wewember? (remember)
I'll betect it! (protect)
"Daddy, can we play chest?" (chess)
"Oh, I lost my mind. I forgot to..."
"It's a caffeine bar!"(protein bar)
After reading the Prodical Son parable: Mason, what is another name for pigs? "I don't know. S-S-S-L-I-M-E?" (swine)
The Father put on a robe, rings, sandals and had his servants kill the fatted what? "Fish!"
I love you to 100!
Fank you, Wesawie.
Do the die song! Do the die song!(El Shaddai)
I don't want NO girdles(girls) at my birfday party
I like petting Elliot
Is it tomorrow yet?
When is it tonight? Is it tonight yet?
At least one of the following is requested each day: Mom, can you...
play Little People with me?
play blocks with me?
cars with me?
Can you scratch my back?

Jonathan:
I wish Daddy was the President!
Can I go to 1st Grade forever?
I'm the oldest, Elliot is the youngest, and you, Mason, are the middlest!
Happy Father's Day, God!
"Mason, it's called 'leapord see'." (leprosy)
"My favorite things are...
1. gardening
2. pepperoni sandwiches
3. legos... no wait!
God is #1
gardening is #2
pepperoni is #3
legos are #4
everything else in the whole wide world is #5"

"April Fooos Day! Haha!" After giving Daddy his frozen underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment